Pairfum Pink Grapefruit Pairfum Reed Diffuser Tower Classic
Natural & Healthy Reed Diffuser
Opening and displaying this Reed Diffuser in your room will feel like you just upgraded to an ‘Eau de Parfum’: it beautifully infuses your home with a natural and sensuous Couture Perfume.
PAIRFUM invites you to add a touch of loving elegance to the world within your home:
- Fragrances with natural / organic essential oils that are healthy to live with for you, your family and the environment. A beautifully natural couture perfume for your room.
- 100 ml of the concentrated perfume oil serum will sumptuously fragrance your home for 3 – 5 months (yes, this is surprising but they are indeed much longer lasting than most).
- we offer you a large variety of wonderfully different fragrance oils for you to choose from. Enjoy selecting your ideal perfume.
- 10 x natural, extra-long and strong black reeds make this reed diffuser suitable for large rooms. Regulate the fragrance intensity and longevity to your taste by using more or less reeds.
- non-flammable – no-toxic – non-carcinogenic
- handmade with love and care by Artisans in our Perfume Ateliers in the United Kingdom
- highly concentrated and deeply scented diffuser oil: there is more pure couture perfume in our bottles then in a typical ‘Eau de Parfum’ from a couture fashion house or designer label
- luxury glass decanter with frosted design
- includes decorative chrome collar
- suitable for Aromatherapy at home
- 100% Vegan
This is a natural and healthy reed diffuser for you, your family and the environment.
This reed diffuser will infuse your home with natural goodness making it an ideal gift or something special for your own home.
Why is non-VOC healthy ?
All of PAIRFUM’s Natural Reed Diffusers use an innovative natural, biodegradable and non-VOC oil serum.
VOC stands for ‘volatile organic compound’. These are chemicals that are highly volatile at room temperature and which negatively affect the air quality in your home.
When using any of PAIRFUM’s reed diffusers or reed diffuser oil refills you eliminate the risks from VOCs.
If you would like to find out more what VOC actually means, then please use this link to Wikipedia’s definition to find out more.
Click here to read Wikipedia’s definition of VOC (opens in a new tab).
Currently, nearly all reed diffusers on the market, use carrier solvents which are not eco-friendly and which are classed as VOC according to EU and US legislation.
This type of reed diffuser and their diffuser refill oils are not healthy for the respiratory system, i.e. they attack your lungs, and they are harmful to the ozone layer.
Below is an external weblink to a very informative article by the US Government’s Environmental Protection Agency. It describes the impact of Volatile Organic Compounds’ on the indoor air quality and the simple steps you can take to avoid these risk.
One simple solution is to only use Reed Diffusers and Reed Diffuser Refill Oils by Pairfum!
Click here to read the article (opens in a new tab).
After this excursion into science, you will understand why we are passionate about indoor air quality and created this range of PAIRFUM Reed Diffusers (and refill oils) which are both natural and healthy to live with.
We believe in ensuring that Reed Diffusers are healthy and safe for you to use. You don’t have to worry about their safety any longer.
Here at PAIRFUM, we have solved this problem so that you can simply enjoy a beautiful reed diffuser fragrance at home.
How does a Reed Diffuser work ?
Open the bottle and insert the black reeds. You add more less reeds depending on the fragrance intensity your require. We recommend inserting all 10 x reeds.
The natural, black rattan reeds will then draw up the fragrance oil from the perfume bottle.
The exposed section of the reeds, i.e. above the neck of the bottle, will then begin to evaporate the perfume to envelope your home with a fragrant atmosphere and sensuality.
The natural, black reeds will draw up the fragrance and continuously envelope your home with fragrant atmosphere and sensuality.
As more fragrance diffuses, it draws more scented oil up the reeds.
Some people recommend rotating the reeds, but we believe this is no longer necessary.
Eventually, the perfume bottle will be empty and needs to be refilled. Remember to look out for Pairfum’s Reed Diffuser Refill Oils and natural rattan Reed Sticks.
RETURN & RETURNS POLICY
To return an item please contact us within 30 days of purchase to arrange a return, if the return is due to a change of mind or purchased by mistake the buyers has the responsibility to bear the cost of returning the goods. If contact is made after 30 days the buyer will only receive a refund for the items purchased, original postage costs will not be refunded unless items are faulty or damaged. If contact is made after 30 days we have the right to refuse a return request for a change of mind or purchased by mistake return request.